What really makes a home healthy?
Wednesday 29th September 2021
5:30 PM – 9:30 PM
Finger food and drinks provided.
This event is hosted by eHaus - Redefining the way we live.
We are grateful of their support for this very important cause!
There is an increasing emphasis and awareness that homes need to be healthy for people and planet. The Superhome Movement’s Healthy Home Design Guide assists industry and savvy consumers by providing a comprehensive reference document for this purpose. Come and hear why & how!
Every participant takes away a free copy of our Healthy Home Guide.
5:30 pm - Event begins
9:30 pm - Event ends
Please sign in with the COVID tracer app at the venue.
Speakers and Topics include:
- Glenda Brown: MC for the night.
- Damien McGill: Intro to the guide.
- John Iliffe: Pacific/Euro/The People's House (Base, Better,Best).
- Warren Clarke: Super Design for Healthy Homes.
- Baden Brown: The importance of weather tightness products.
- Simon Penn: The vision for Tasman Estate.
- Duncan Sinclair: The journey this far designing Passive Homes
- Jon Iliffe: Panel of 3-6 eHaus customers interview on their experience.
- Warren Dunn: The difference for Manawatu clients living in their energy efficient homes.
Glenda Brown - A Director in eHaus, Glenda is passionate about encouraging & facilitating growth and supporting well-being within the community.
Damien McGill - Editor of the Healthy Home Design Guide and director of The Healthy Home Cooperation.
Warren Clarke - director of Warren Clarke Architecture and wrote the Acoustic section of the Design Guide. Warren built the third ten star home in New Zealand.
Jon Iliffe - A director in eHaus and an expert in thermal modelling homes to ensure they perform to the highest standard possible for the design/local climate.
Baden Brown - A director in eHaus and expert in the importance of weather tightness and ventilation within the design functionality.
Simon Penn - The local eHaus licensee and regional expert in Passive House Construction. Simon will share about his shared vision for a sub-division in Whanganui.
Duncan Sinclair - Director of Black Pine Architects in Whanganui. Duncan is a Registered Architect, Certified Passivhaus Designer & Tradesperson, member of NZIA, NZIOB, Volunteer with SBN & Green Drinks, thinker, builder, creator, who likes working with positive, proactive people.
Warren Dunn - Director of eHaus Manawatu. Warren is firmly established in the Manawatu area and recently won the Regional overall winner of the Master Builders House of the year.