The Sustainable Business Network and Enviro-Mark Solutions are delighted to invite you to our conference, A Zero Carbon Christchurch on Friday 11 October.
Please join us for a day of vision and inspiration on how your business can tackle carbon and sustainability. This is a conference with a difference! Hear from great speakers, get upskilled with an interactive workshop, see sustainability in practice with a field trip and be inspired by your peers.
- Opportunities and implications for business in the transition to zero carbon
- The Zero Carbon Bill and what it means for business
- Improving your business’ sustainability performance
- Sustainable Development Goals
- What a Zero Carbon Christchurch could look like
- Rachel Brown ONZM – CEO, Sustainable Business Network
- Ann Smith – Chief Executive, Enviro-Mark Solutions
- Steve Dixon – GM Strategy & Partnerships, Enviro-Mark Solutions
- Bryce Davies, GM Corporate Relations, NZI
- Kath Dewar – Managing Director, GoodSense
- Ross Laurence, Project Manager, Manaaki Whenua
- Kirsten Corson, GM, Yoogo
- Wendy Whitely, Senior Engineer, Aurecon
- Oliver Hunt, Founder, Medsalv
- Leeann Watson, CEO, Canterbury Employers' Chamber of Commerce
- Bob Burnett of Bob Burnett Architecture
A mid-day adventure, with a choice of three destinations:
- Kilmarnock Enterprises (2018 NZI Sustainable Business Network Award winner)
- Turanga Library
- Otakaro Orchard
Plus, networking over delicious drinks and nibbles.
A Zero Carbon Christchurch will be held at Ara Institute of Canterbury on Friday 11 October from 8.30am – 5.30pm, followed by networking drinks.
$150 + GST for SBN and Enviro-Mark Solutions members
$250 + GST for non-members
We look forward to you joining us for this day of insight and inspiration!