14 Jane Deans Close, Riccarton, Christchurch
Super high performance Passive House building method. Structure went from slab down to roof on in two and a half days using off-site airtight SIPs panel construction. Environmentally sound natural materials. Super low energy costs. Comfort year round and healthy indoor air quality.
- Building area 233 m²
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms + separate toilet
- 2 Living spaces (ground floor + mezzanine)
- 1 Garage + Carport with EV charger
- Xlam CLT cross laminated timber roof panels
- SIPs walls panels 250mm thick
- Airtightness layer
- Sheeps wool insulation
- Solar PV panels & EV car charger
- R values, Floor R3.9, Walls R4.0, Roof R5.5
- Energy efficient LED lighting and appliances
- Water recycling & energy recovery drains
- Water efficient tapware, fittings and appliances
- Energy recovery ventilation system
- UPVC windows, recessed, Low E glass R0.7
- Fully insulated raft floor slab & hydronic heating
- Light and sun filled uplifting and delightful spaces
- Durability, longevity and earthquake resilience.
Please see the google map below for location.