94 Hills Road, Edgeware Christchurch
Dwell Homes is an innovative architectural design build company based in Christchurch which has developed a unique range of cleverly designed, environmentally-sensitive houses using natural products and materials and bringing architectural detailing to a wider market.
- 140m2 footprint on a narrow (11m) 465m2 section,
- TC3 Land requirement.
- $460,000 – approximately $3000/m2
- Construction time is approximately six months.
- Standard stud height and extensive use of full height glazing allows maximum passive solar energy gain and ensures an effective thermal envelope.
- Architect designed houses that provide ideal living environments within contemporary trends using natural products from renewable resources.
- Sustainable construction methods and extensive use of materials such as FSC approved sources of timber that offer resilience and longevity.
- Clad with a mix of durable complimentary materials including cedar and ply, environmental footprint is minimised and construction times reduced.
Please see the google map below for location.
Dwell Homes is an architectural design and build company – our major strength is in the design of each project. All our designs are site specific and client specific.
Bryan Doull, as an architect, enjoys clever design with energy efficiency in mind, and employs sustainable construction methods that minimise environmental impact.
dwellhomes.co.nz Call (03) 377 6632