61 A Blake St, New Brighton, Christchurch
To build this house, Fusion homes looked for ways it could build more eco-friendly homes that are fast to build and maintain heat in the winter. It chose to seal them all over with spray-on insulation made of Soy base and recycled Plastic content.
- Smart design with fewer corners
- Timber panel system
- Recycle materials: ie, Brick patio, garage door, etc.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Solar water heating, thermal and PV
- Low power bills (by 27%)
- NZFoam superior Spray foam insulation
- Airtight wrap
- UPVC joinery
- Onduline corrugated roofing, made from organic recycled paper saturated in bitumen
- High ongoing insulation performance for the life of the building
- Energy wise – Providing savings of up to 40% on heating costs
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
Please see the google map below for location.
Call 0800 238 746
Fusion Homes is made up of a passionate team of forward thinking locals, with well over 30 years of combined industry experience.
Call 0800 69 3626
NZ Foam provides Among the Highest Rated Home Insulation in New Zealand. Providing the highest thermal R-values currently available.